The #Ickies are going around (Clorox Ick Awards)
Parenthood is a messy thing. and sometimes there is no way around it you need to get elbow-deep in a dirty bathroom, messy kitchen, or an overlooked laundry room. Fortunately the folks at Clorox keep coming up with products to help us get rid of all the #ickies that get in our way.
We all have our favorite war story to tell when it comes to monster messes we’ve cleaned up, and now those stories might just pay off!
The folks at How To Be A Dad and Mom Spark are teaming up for an outrageous Twitter Party giveaway on Wednesday, April 9th at 3PM PT/ 6PM ET to be a part of it just log into twitter and follow #Ickies.
Here is what you can expect:
– $2,500 in Twitter prizes
– $100 Good anywhere gift cards given out every 10 minutes!
– $100 and GRAND PRIZE ARTWORK a Custom Movie Poster Prize featuring YOU and your chosen genre
– Audience driven improv done by Rachel Dratch of SNL fame and Second City Communications
Here’s how it will work:
Here’s what you need to do to be a part of it all
1. Have an active Twitter account
2. RSVP Here: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was compensated by Life of Dad, LLC for this partnership